Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 9893
1 L Disinfectant Biocide-based hand and surface disinfectant Water-based bactericide Lavurocide Viruszid Sporicide Fungicide
It is suitable for disinfecting hands and all washable surfaces, work surfaces, devices, machines, floors, paints, plastics, tiles, etc.
It can also be used in the food and animal feed sectors. Furthermore it is also suitable as a disinfectant and algaecides in areas which are not intended for direct use in humans and animals.
- Water-based disinfectant biocide
- bactericide, lavurocide, viral cide, sporizide, fungicide
- Without surfactants, fats, oils, colors, fragrances and preservatives
- Removes up to 99.999% of bacteria, fungi and viruses
Surface: The disinfectant is applied with a cloth. If the surface is moistness resistant, it can be completely wetted. Rinse with clean water. Dry with a cloth if necessary.
Hands: 6 - 9 ml in the hands distribute and rub
The reaction time on hands and surfaces is max. 30 seconds.
Storage / use:
- cool, frost-free and protected from light
- Can be used until: 03.04.2021
- Silver nitrate CAS no. 7761-88-8 / EC no. 231-853-9
- Active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid CAS no. 7790-92-3 / EC no. 232-232-5
Product types according to the biocide regulation:
- Human hygiene
- Disinfectants and algaecides that are not intended for direct use in humans and animals
- Veterinary hygiene
- Food and feed sector
- Drinking water
Certifications, expert opinions, product data and safety data sheets as well as the valid BauA registration are available.
If you are interested in other containers such as 1000L IBC tanks / 5L bottles, please contact us.
Illustrated photos are only exemplary representations.