Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Contact us before ordering!
+49(0)7731 187188-10 / email@example.com
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 9973
- EAN: 4055655237871
- Packing: 69,20x41,30x59,50cm
- Product: 55,00x29,00x48,00cm
- Net weight: 51kg
- Gross weight: 58,000kg
PATONA Platinum Powerstation Autarc 5000 / 5120Wh PD100W USB-C USB-A QC AC DC / LiFePO4
With a capacity of 5120 Wh, our PATONA Powerstation Autarc 5000 delivers 2200 watts of lasting power. With this, almost all household appliances -also air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.-, power tools, medical equipment, vehicles and much more can be operated and charged with up to 4000 watts. For the power supply, there are 5 sockets with 230V each and a maximum of 2200W. Furthermore, there are 2 USB-C PD, 4 USB-A, 3 DC as well as 1 cigarette lighter socket.
At 51kg, our power station is up to 60% lighter than power stations with comparable performance. The extendable handle and sturdy wheels make the powerstation comfortable to transport. The integrated storage compartment is perfect for storing cables and small parts. Everything about our power station is thought out in detail and designed for long-term use.
The PATONA Powerstation Autarc 5000 can be connected to the existing power supply in case of a power failure and thus temporarily supply power to entire houses.
Charging our Powerstation takes less than 3 hours with 1800 watts AC, and even less than 2 hours when combined with solar. The integrated MPPT controller (Maximum Power Point Tracking) uses up to 99% of the captured sunlight. In just 5 hours with the power of the sun, the Powerstation is fully charged. (Depending on the solar radiation). The solar module is connected via an XT60 connector.
- Capacity: 51,2 Volt / 5120Wh / 1600Ah
- Maximum power: 2200W
- UPS rated power: 2000W
- Overvoltage power: 4000W
- Nominal frequency: 60Hz/50Hz
- Overload: 2200W≤load＜3000W Constant power, 3000W≤Last 4000W @1s, 4000W≤Last @0,5s
- Battery type: LiFePO4
- Housing material: ABS and PC
- Simultaneous charging and discharging
- Discharge depth: DOD=90%
- AC Output: 5 x 230V / 2500W (4000W Overvoltage protection)
- 2x DC Output: 12 V / 3A
- 1x DC Output: 24 V / 10A
- USB-A Output: 2x12W (5V/2,4A)
- USB-A, QC3.0 Output: 2x18 W (5V/3A; 9V/2A; 12V/1,5A)
- 2x USB-C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A) PD 100W
- 1x Cigarette lighter: 12V/10A
- AC Adapter: 12-120V, 1000W / 15A max.
- Charging time: about 3 hours
- Quick charge: 1800W max., AC100-120Vac, 15A max.
- Connection for solar module: 1x XT60, 12-120V / 15A, MPPT 1000W max. (Charging time: about 5 hours)
- Working temperature: Discharge -10~40℃, Charging temperature: 0~40℃,
- Humidity: 10-90%
- Cooling type: 6 fans
- Fire class: V0
- Management System BMS Management
- Protection against: Overcharge, overload, undervoltage, short circuit and overheating.
- Dimensions: 550 x 299 x 487mm (L x B x H)
- Weight: 51.0kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Powerstation
- 1x AC-Cable
- 1x MC4-Cable
- 1x Car charger cable
- Instruction manual
We expressly reserve the right to make technical changes and/or improvements to the product.
This battery has more than 100Wh and is subject to the dangerous goods regulations GGBefG, GGVSEB, ADR, RID, IMDG code and IATA and may only be transported under special conditions.